Embodied sex, intimacy and dating coaching
As a Somatic Sex and Relationship Coach, I help individuals and couples understand and use their sexuality to connect deeper with themselves and others. You will find courage to ask for what you really want, develop relationships that are loving and passionate, and expand your definitions of sex and pleasure.
Whether you’re dealing with sexual performance issues, miscommunication with a partner, or simply seeking confidence and clarity about your own body and desires, I am excited to join you on this journey of discovery and freedom!
How others describe working with me…
“I was struggling in my 4-year relationship with intimacy. I’m in my 30’s and was having a hard time feeling excited with my partner when it came to sex. I thought the only solution was to seek out new partners, but Anya helped me reconnect with my body and empowered me to start communicating my needs. I highly recommend Anya as an intimacy and sex coach/therapist. She helped change my relationship with myself and with my husband. I reference the information she educated me with all the time now in conversations with friends and colleagues. You’re in good hands with Anya!”– Monica L.
What kind of concerns people come to me with…
I’ve successfully worked with people facing challenges such as:
- Rekindling a passionate sex life after years of a sexless marriage
- Individuals suffering from low self-esteem and performance anxiety
- Frustrated partners with mismatched libidos and difficulties communicating about sex
- Trauma-survivors looking to get more comfortable with intimacy and pleasure
- Couples unsure where to start with exploration of ethical non-monogamy or trying something new in the bedroom
- Ostracized or misunderstood kinksters looking for support
Whatever goals or struggles you are facing,
I help people of all ages and backgrounds be the best lovers they can be.
I create a safe space for you by being open-minded, knowledgeable, perceptive, and caring, but I will hold you accountable for the results you are trying to get.
You want deep, meaningful growth in your relationships and sexuality, and you’re ready to work for it. You want a judgment-free experience where you can learn to be yourself and own your struggles, while willing to try new solutions and step out of your comfort zone.
If you are excited about creating change in your life and are motivated to do what it takes…
– tantra yoga retreat, Costa Rica –
Sexual Awakening for Women
Jan 21-25, 2020