This Tantra Yoga Retreat is for You if
you are ready to let go of:
- Avoiding sex and intimacy
- Being bored with sex
- Experiencing numbness or discomfort during the intercourse
- Not knowing what turns you on
- Feeling pressure to have sex and forcing yourself to do it
- Being ashamed of talking openly about sex
- Faking orgasms
- Feeling alone and unable to share your insecurities with anybody
- Hoping that things in the bedroom will get better on their own
- A belief that your libido is low and there is nothing to do about it
- 5 nights stay in a single or shared room (based on availability)
- 3 delicious organic vegetarian meals a day
- 15h total of sexual education you never got
- 6h of Tantric practices and rituals
- 8h total of breathwork and guided meditation practices
Daily yoga class
- 3 Outdoor adventures: a waterfall hike, beach excursions, local market visit.
- 1 Cacao ceremony
- 30min sound healing massage
- An overnight stay at the hostel close to the Juan Santamaría International Airport (the primary airport in Costa Rica) on Jan 20th
- Airport pick up and drop-off at specified times
What's Not Included
- Medical or travel insurance
- Food outside of the retreat meal schedule
- Transportation outside of specified times for the airport arrival and departure and group activities
- Private Sessions with Instructors
- Breakfast on Jan 21st
Anya is an Embodied Intimacy, Love and Relationship Coach with the background in Tantra and Somatic Sexology.
She is passionate about empowering others to meet their full erotic potential and relationship needs.
Lauren is a healer, yoga teacher, artist, medicine woman, and a birth keeper. She loves to empower women to connect with and walk in their truest selves.
Her life is devoted in service to Love, being a mama, and playfully pursuing her passions.
Location & Practical Details
The retreat will take a place at a peaceful nature sanctuary amidst the rainforest and mountains of Southern Costa Rica.
Depending on your preference and availability you can choose to stay in a private or shared room.
The closest airport is SJO (Juan Santamaría International Airport, the primary airport in Costa Rica.)
Guests are responsible for booking ALL flights, international and domestic. Depending on where you are coming from you might also need VISA to enter Costa Rica.
Our favorite airfare search engine is: momondo.com. United Airlines also had some great deals for traveling to Costa Rica from the US.
You have two options on getting to the retreat:
Option A: Ideally, you will plan on flying to SJO on Jan 20th. Then you’ll take a 15min taxi or a bus from the airport to the hostel that we booked for you. Our driver will pick you up from the hostel at 8.30am on Jan 21 and drive to the retreat (located about 4h away).
Option B: Take a bus from San Jose on your own. (We’ll give you all the necessary details if you choose to go this route.)
At the end of the retreat, on Jan 26 we’ll have an organized shuttle that will drop you off at SJO airport.