This Tantra Yoga Retreat is for You if
you are ready to let go of:
- Avoiding sex and intimacy
- Being bored with sex
- Experiencing numbness or discomfort during the intercourse
- Not knowing what turns you on
- Feeling pressure to have sex and forcing yourself to do it
- Being ashamed of talking openly about sex
- Faking orgasms
- Feeling alone and unable to share your insecurities with anybody
- Hoping that things in the bedroom will get better on their own
- A belief that your libido is low and there is nothing to do about it
- 15h of private intimacy & relationship coaching
- 3 delicious organic vegetarian meals a day
- 3 nights stay in a private room (private residence)
- Daily yoga class
- Daily breathwork and guided meditation practices
- 3 Outdoor adventures: a waterfall hike, beach excursions.
What's Not Included
- Medical or travel insurance
- Transportation to and from the retreat
Anya is an Embodied Intimacy, Love and Relationship Coach with the background in Tantra and Somatic Sexology.
She is passionate about empowering women to step into their full erotic power and connect deeper with themselves and others.
Lauren is a healer, yoga teacher, artist, medicine woman, and a birth keeper. She loves to empower women to connect with and walk in their truest selves.
Her life is devoted in service to Love, being a mama, and playfully pursuing her passions.
Location & Practical Details
The retreat will take a place at Tinamaste, Costa Rica: a peaceful nature sanctuary amidst the rainforest and mountains of Southern Costa Rica. Once you book you’ll receive detailed instructions on how to find us.
Guests are responsible for booking ALL flights, international and domestic. Depending on where you are coming from you might also need VISA to enter Costa Rica.
Our favorite airfare search engine is: momondo.com. United Airlines also had some great deals for traveling to Costa Rica from the US.