Tantra Yoga Retreat for Women
Tinamaste, Costa Rica
Empower Your Erotic Self
Jan 20, 2020 | 10am-5pm
You are invited to start the New Year off with a deep, guided exploration in the awakening and empowering of your Erotic Self.
Unlock Your Full Erotic Potential.
This Tantra Yoga Workshop is for You if
you are ready to blossom into a sexual being who feels authentic, confident, and ecstatic.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Blocks that inhibit women’s sexual expression
- Things you need to know about your anatomy to increase your pleasure potential
- Different types of sexual desire
- Fundamental tools for creating more pleasure and sensation
- How to be a more attuned lover
- Different types of erotic languages
All while enjoying the luscious, enchanting nature of Costa Rica and experiencing the healing energy of this sacred place.
- 4h of intimacy and sexuality teachings that will change your life
- 1 tantra yoga class
- a guided meditation that will strengthen your connection with your body and pleasure
- a delicious organic vegetarian lunch
What's Not Included
- Medical or travel insurance
- Food (except for lunch)
- Transportation to and from the retreat center
Your Guides on the Sexual Empowerment Journey
Anya is an Embodied Intimacy, Love and Relationship Coach with the background in Tantra and Somatic Sexology.
She is passionate about empowering others to meet their full erotic potential and relationship needs.
Lauren is a healer, yoga teacher, artist, medicine woman, and a birth keeper. She loves to empower women to connect with and walk in their truest selves.
Her life is devoted in service to Love, being a mama, and playfully pursuing her passions.
Location & Practical Details
The workshop will take a place at Shala Sol: a peaceful nature sanctuary amidst the rainforest and mountains of Southern Costa Rica.
You can book a room at Shala Sol or nearby guest houses to make it easier for you to attend the event on time. Please, inquire about these options.
Shala Sol is located in Tinamaste, Costa Rica. 30min bus ride from Dominical.
From San Jose airport (SJO):Take an Uber or a taxi to Musoc bus station in San Jose >Take a bus to San Isidro de el General >From San Isidro take a $15 Uber or $20 taxi to Tinamaste or take a bus that goes to Dominical (you’ll have to go to a different bus station to catch it) and get off at Tinamaste stop.
Further directions will be revealed upon booking.
Secure your spot today!
To register or contact us with questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.