4-week “Pleasure Basics” Women’s Group in San Francisco
Focus. Drive. Productivity. This is our reality of life in a masculine world. Slowing down, getting in touch with your sensuality, prioritizing what feels good to you is my invitation for you to tap more fully into your feminine power.
I’m excited to bring in years of experience with Tantra and Sex and Intimacy coaching to help you fully connect with your pleasure, desire, and feminine sexual essence.
Over the course of 4 weeks we’ll explore:
– Blocks that inhibit your sexual expression
– Women’s anatomy of arousal
– Different types of sexual desire
– Your turn-ons and core erotic themes
– Fundamental tools for creating more pleasure and sensation
– Synchronizing sex with your cycle
– Influence of stress on your libido and what you can do about it
Working with Anya helped me recognize my habits of communication in an intimate situation. It helped me understand that being intimate with another person requires trust in my own abilities to ask for what I want and know WHY I want it. I’m also grateful to have been reminded that positive intimate touch is a way of healing, communicating, learning, and playing. – Kelly A.
WHAT YOU GET
• 1.5-hour in-person group sessions with 5 other women
• a non-judgemental, safe and relaxing atmosphere
• guided embodiment practices
• skills and tools you can take away
• weekly home-play assignments
• answers to your most burning questions about pleasure, sexuality & relationships
• connecting with other women in an intimate setting
When: Feb 18, 25, Mar 4, 11 / 7.30-9pm
Where: 815 Hyde
Space is limited to 6 participants, secure your spot by registering today.
I teach this material extensively in my 1:1 coaching sessions. I am excited to make it more accessible and reach a wider audience offering it in a small group format.
In this series, I welcome folks who identify as women regardless of sexual orientation, relationship structure, age, body type, abilities, race, or ethnicity. *Please note: There is no nudity involved.
Have more questions? Please, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.